söndag 5 april 2009

Tokyo Shorts






In this short entry in English because of the internationall aspects I have to acknowledge.

Tokyo, Tokyo is by far the best city I have even been to in my life, I know I havent been here for so long right so how to I know?

It chessy to say but Tokyo speaks to you.
Its SO CLEAN and HUGE and the awesomeness seems beyond limits and it truely is.

Japanese people are shy but yet they are very polite and open, They dont want to speak english
yet they allways want to connect and comunicate to their limit with you IN ENGLISH.

Tokyo just like Japan I find is a country of opposits that keep colining all the time,
when Jing is there Yang is just around the corner.

Enough about that!

The day I arrived I went to akihabara as you might have seen in the last update.

The 2nd dat I meet a guy from holland called Rob and ofcourse, he just like the city is awesome.

Me, Rob, Fredrik(ejve) and San-chan (sandra) went to Mejii shrine the main shrine in Tokyo with exepctions for the the Imperial palace.


We toke the Metro and jumped off at Mejii-Jinggumae just a hop away from Harajuku the popular Cosplay and design stores area of Tokyo.
We strolled around Yoyogi park where the Mejii Shrine is located, this was the first time I noticed the Sakura flowers and the on going Hanami festival.







(Ramen Shop in Harajuku)




After a long walk we went back to Minowa where our Hostel is located and tryed to find a Kareoke bar which for that night proved impossible, So we went with some other guys from the U.S for a few drinks and "Yoi Toki" (Good times).

On the 3rd Day in Tokyo

We all went back to Yoyogi park to do some Hanami drinking our selfs.
Sat down and started playing guitar and singing "gaijin song".

We meet a few Japanese people and had a great time.

Me and Rob went to check out UENO Park after that
and an old Ojisan keept following us around and talking Japanese and shouting at us,
but as the Gaijins we are we just keept going.




We sat down and almost imediatly two Japanese guys came up to us and
started talking in Japanese to us but we had our Gaijin dictionarys so we were fairly okay.

They gave us free beers, coffe, taxi fairs and best of all they treated us to a Kareoke bar!







After this the last Subway train had left and we had to take a cab home to Minowa.




MORE VIDEOS TO COME SOON!


More to come soon

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Bra Erik att du skriver så vi vet att du har det bra! Ska skaffa lurar till skypen snart! Kram mamma

Din Gud/Skapare/Wägerth sa...

Haha ^_____^
Du gör mig bara så jävla lycklig av att läsa hur jävla nice de verkar vara där borta <3
good riddance och lev på

Anonym sa...

Hello,Super Eric,

how are you?
I met you and your friends at Yoyogi Park 2weeks ago, and we had a good time with singing songs and drinking Japanese whisky.I'm a girl who lives near Asakusa.
Do you remember me?
My friend told me about your blog.
I hope you have a good time in Tokyo.
I hope we can see again.
If you want to contact with me,please send email to my friend, he is a web designer,and I think you have his business card.

have a great day!!

waka

Anonym sa...

Hör av dig!
mamma